This workshop will be held at the 32nd IEEE Intelligent Vehicles Symposium (IV), planned for July 11-15, 2021, in Nagoya, Japan.
Submissions are welcome via papercept. Please use our workshop code
w2cw1 for your submission. Submission deadline is
March 29 April 30, 2021.
See https://2021.ieee-iv.org/workshops/ for details on the workshop paper submission.
Please get in touch with the organizers in case you have any further questions.
Scope and Topics
The topics of interest of the workshop include, but are not limited to,
- Cooperative and comprehensible motion planning
- Probabilistic decision making and motion planning (including MDPs, POMDPs, MMDPs)
- Probabilistic behavior prediction (with help of semantic high definition maps)
- Evaluation and benchmarking for probabilistic prediction
- Evaluation and benchmarking for comprehensible motion planning
- Dr. Maximilian Naumann, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
- Jiachen Li, University of California at Berkeley
- Dr. Liting Sun, University of California at Berkeley
- Dr. Wei Zhan, University of California at Berkeley
- Prof. Masayoshi Tomizuka, University of California at Berkeley
- Prof. Arnaud de La Fortelle, MINES ParisTech
- Prof. Christoph Stiller, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
At IV2020, the organizers hosted a previous edition of this workshop: https://sites.google.com/berkeley.edu/iv20-interaction.
The organizers gratefully acknowledge support by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (German Research Foundation) within the Priority Program SPP 1835 - Cooperative Interacting Automobiles.